latininxtc Advanced Member
United States
7,073 posts Joined: Feb, 2006
Posted - 2009/01/31 : 05:00:53
I also gotta add
White Widow by HB & Ponder
Droptop by Double Dutch
amazing tracks full of energy! i can't believe droptop was in no major compilations, at least i don't think it was
and by doing some discogs.com research, i find out that double dutch is an alias for Brisk! no wonder i like the tune so much
Alert moderatorEdited by - latininxtc on 2009/01/31 05:03:34
Rayovac Advanced Member
United States
2,049 posts Joined: Jan, 2008
Posted - 2009/01/31 : 05:17:15
quote:Originally posted by latininxtc:
Droptop by Double Dutch
YES!!!
quote:Originally posted by latininxtc:
and by doing some discogs.com research, i find out that double dutch is an alias for Brisk! no wonder i like the tune so much
Yep, DD is Brisk.
__________________________________
"The individual member of the social community often receives his information via visual, symbolic channels."
Jackol Senior Member
United States
440 posts Joined: Nov, 2008
Posted - 2009/02/01 : 04:10:00
quote:Originally posted by silver:
I think it is quite an unappreciated tune
damn that's some straight up choonage!
I think hardcore in general is pretty unappreciated in general! lol.
Well, at least it is where I live. We got a bunch of jungleheads and house nuts.
__________________________________
Gammer sits upon a cradle of clouds with the likes of orbit1, cube::hard and sharkey casting bolts of anthems down upon thine ravers